[clue-adm] Moving clue.denver.co.us DNS

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Jun 11 04:10:41 MDT 2000

I spoke with Aldo on Friday.  Were planning to get together
on Tuesday to submit the forms for changing the DNS.  It
will probably take a week or two for these forms to get
processed.  I've been able to build archives for clue-admin
and clue-tech, but I've been having problems with clue-talk.
The arch tool is choking on a few emails -- I don't know
why.

I've talked to Eric Gustafson and told him we were planning
to start fresh with the new lists and force everyone to
resubscribe.  He sent me the following statistics for the
existing lists:

      25 clue-admin
       0 clue-advocacy
     261 clue-newsletter
     118 clue-talk
      38 clue-tech

The number of people who have currently subscribed to
the new lists are:

      25 clue-admin
       0 clue-advocacy
      31 clue-newsletter
      38 clue-talk
      37 clue-tech

So, we'll be losing approximately 80 people from
clue-talk.  Some of whom I'd rather we didn't. I'll
make an announcement on Tuesday at the meeting and
again on the lists that the change request has been
submitted and could take effect at any time.

Lynn