[clue-adm] RE: CLUE-Talk: FW: Cancellation of Tonight's User Group Presentat ion: Corel

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Jun 13 09:28:35 MDT 2000

Jim,

You are the best! Grant has offered some good suggestions and I'll bet that
we can all reclaim the evening with conviction!

See you there. Unless you have some objection, I'll send a message to
clue-talk that you'll be extending your talk, showing off VMWare, and that
we'll have some other miscellaneous discussion and Q&A.

Thanx again!

Ed