[clue-adm] Lots of Cool stuff happening at tonights meeting

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Jun 13 10:38:48 MDT 2000

Dave,

Of course that sounds awsome. There's so much going on, and with the demo's
we'll do, it should be extremely cool. Maybe we can install helixcode on one
of the laptops (mine?!).

I'd like to see how it works with a GNU/Debian/Corel installation.

And thanx again for being such an awsome supporter of CLUE!

Ed