[clue-adm] New list server information

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri May 19 10:07:54 MDT 2000

Hi gang,

In preparation for moving our clue.denver.co.us to our new server,
please subscribe to the new clue-admin list:

  clue-admin at clue.techangle.com

Subscribing is as easy as putting the word subscribe in the either
the subject or the body of your message and addressing it to:

  clue-admin-request at clue.techangle.com

If you prefer, you may also subscribe via a web interface at the
following URL: