[CLUE-Adm] Re: [CLUE-Talk] Is there anybody out there.

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Oct 13 14:21:04 MDT 2000

Don Collier wrote:

> Did I accidentally send a message to all of the groups.  You gave me a
> response to my one message to the CLUE-talk group from all three
> groups.  I just received 3 emails with the same thing in all three.

No, I did.  With the DNS problems we've been having I thought
the message needed some broad distribution.  Also note that the
spot.elfwerks.com lists have been completely shutoff now.  So,
all messages sent to clue.denver.co.us will bounce.  I'm just
about ready to drop the clue.denver.co.us domain entirely and
go with something new.  I've been resisting this, but I'm not
willing to put up with our current situation much longer.

Lynn Danielson