[CLUE-Adm] Re: Special Events Coordinator

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Sun Apr 8 22:00:56 MDT 2001

Bill,

Congratulations!  After our grueling review process, you are accepted as the
Special Events Coordinator.  Just kidding, you are actually the first person
to offer a resume for a CLUE volunteer admin.

I am excited that you wish to offer your services.  There are only a few
things you should know:

1.  Sign up for the CLUE-Admin list This is where all admin discussions
occur.  (http://clue.denver.co.us/mailman/listinfo)

2.  The admins get together now and then for a steering meeting.  We just had
one last month, so we probably will not have another one until May or June.
Usually, we meet at a bar or restaurant and discuss the current goings - on.

3.  Pick the brains of Lynn D. and Kevin C.  Lynn is the outgoing CLUE
President and has been the de facto events coordinator.  Kevin C. served as
events coordinator for about a year.  Both have good knowledge and contacts
that probably can assist you.

4.  Start thinking about the next event CLUE would like to sponsor, such as
an install fest, config fest, or whatever.  We can talk more about this as
needed.

Let's talk more at the meeting Tuesday.

Take care.
Jeff