[CLUE-Adm] May meeting + June

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Apr 19 09:14:57 MDT 2001

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Can we put up the next two meetings info on our site?

It'll be a bit difficult not knowing who's going to do
the main presentation.    I suppose we could put up our
KISS session for next month and leave the main meeting
TBA until I'm sure I have someone to fill it.

This months cancellations left a hole in the schedule.
I believe I have someone to do a talk, but I haven't
gotten confirmation or a description of the talk, yet.
I'll try to get it by next week and I'll endeavor to
update the presentations page then.  After that I
should be able to update the presentations page
immediately after our monthly meeting.

Lynn