[CLUE-Adm] May meeting + June

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Apr 19 10:02:32 MDT 2001

Grant Johnson wrote:

> I have a busy next 2 weeks, but then I can do something on PostgreSQL if
> you want.  I may need to ask the group for topics within that so I can
> make it interesting, but there should be plenty of material.

Does that mean you could fill in May 8th, if necessary?  I've already
given the nod to someone else assuming that they still interested.
Either way, I'd love to schedule you for a PostgreSQL talk, if not
next month, then later in the fall.  If you think you could fill in
in the eventuallity of another cancellation, that would be great to
know.

Thanks,

Lynn