[CLUE-Adm] May meeting + June

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Apr 19 10:21:02 MDT 2001

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 April 2001 22:28, Kevin Cullis wrote:
>
> > Can we put up the next two meetings info on our site?
>
> Due to the reschedules and cancellations, the presentations page is no longer
> accurate.  Lynn will update the presentations page.  Once those changes are
> made, then I will update the home page.

I wasn't too concerned with the meeting notes, although that would be
great, just an indication WHEN it will be next would be sufficient.  By
keeping a "month ahead" we can at least let people know when the next
meeting is if no one has had the time to change it (this is not a slam
on anyone, just trying to improve things).

Kevin