[CLUE-Adm] December Meeting Attendance

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Dec 13 13:55:08 MST 2001

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> There were 61 people at our December meeting.  We also collected $54 toward the
> purchase of our overhead projector.  Finally, Mike Haley donated 2 DEC Alpha
> boxes, which we plan to use for our web server(s).
>
> Jeff

Hey, that's cool.  Thanks Mike!

I'm going to try to put debian on my alpha.  If all goes well, it should be up this
weekend - weeks before the from scratch I was doing on my athlon.  Then I'll have a
place to do php development for the web site.

What's the plan for upgrading the CLUE servers?  I'd be happy to be involved.