[CLUE-Adm] Re: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, December 20

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Dec 31 15:48:40 MST 2001

Hi Denise,

Could you send a copy of the Python & XML book to the Colorado Linux Users
and Enthusiasts (CLUE) LUG?  Our February 2002 meeting features a
presentation on XML and this would be an excellent book to give away.

O'Reilly should have the current mailing address, but just in case:

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
C/O CLUE President
2950 South Newark Place
Aurora, Colorado 80014-3038

Additionally, we have started a 'Book Reviews' section on our website:
http://clue.denver.co.us/reviews/

We have asked our members to write book reviews (voluntarily) in exchange for
all of the great books we receive from publishers like O'Reilly (90% of our
books given away are published by O'Reilly).  And we hope you'll appreciate
any formal feedback on your publications.  As members write book reviews for
O'Reilly books, I will send you an email with the URL.

Sincere thanks for your support of Linux and Linux User Groups.

Sincerely,
Jeffery Cann -- CLUE President
president at clue.denver.co.us