[CLUE-Adm] Lynn D. resigning as CLUE president

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Feb 22 11:54:11 MST 2001

What:  Steering Meeting -- New CLUE President
When:  Saturday, February 24th, 1:00 p.m.
Where: Falling Rock Tap House, 1919 Blake Street, Denver

Sorry for the short notice, but I hope most of you can make this
meeting.

It's primary purpose is to announce my resignation and pass the torch on
to Jeff Cann who has graciously offered to take over the duties of CLUE
president.  I have every confidence that Jeff can maintain and improve
the current state of our LUG.

I intend to stay involved with CLUE in the capacity of speaker
coordinator.
Jeff's acceptance of the presidency leaves the role of web master open.
Other positions are open as well.  Please show up, give your support to
Jeff and offer to lend a hand.

Thanks to everyone who has worked with me to keep CLUE alive over these
last five years.

Best regards,

Lynn Danielson