[CLUE-Adm] KISS

Grant Johnson Grant.Johnson at MetroIS.com
Tue Jan 9 13:17:03 MST 2001

Do we have one yet?

I will have my laptop with a smattering of good stuff on it.  If someone
can find a projector, maybe we can throw something together.

I will be a little behind schedule.  I have a meeting at Landry's scheduled
to end at 6pm.

My smattering of goodies:
VMWare
Apache
PHP (3)
Postgres
2.4 Kernel(not compiled yet)
Bluefish
OpenSSL
OpenSSH
Netscape 4(no 6, no Mozilla)
KDE
XFree 3

Lotsa more who knows what.  The only problem is that I cannot guarentee a
schedule.  I will only have email for another hour.  If you need me to put
something together, please call 303-503-4233, and leave a message if I
don't answer (I may be in the meeting, it starts at 3, and I don't know how
much of my attention it will take.)