[CLUE-Adm] Newsletter #2 from O'Reilly UG Program

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Jul 12 14:31:39 MDT 2001

grant wrote:

> No problem here.  However, it might be even better to post one or two,
> along with subscription instructions, so that the members who want them
> can sign up, and they do not create too much traffic that is just getting
> sent to /dev/null anyway.

The newsletter gets sent to all of the representatives who have signed up
with O'Reilly's user group program.  That's why I'm currently getting it.
I don't think having individual members subscribe/unsubscribe is currently
an option, but perhaps I should ask.

My question is whether or not forwarding this info to the list would be
in keeping with the spirit of our O'Reilly partnership or seen as spam.
I'm inclined to forward it on to clue-talk (at least until people start
complaining about it).  I just thought it was worth discussing.  If
there's a clear consensus, we could add this issue to our vendor policy.

Lynn