[CLUE-Adm] [Fwd: CLUE Presentation]

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sun Jun 10 10:29:08 MDT 2001

Hey Lynn,

I was able to download the file just fine.  It stalled once, but started back
up fairly quickly.

Tim

Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:34:00 -0600
From: "Eric D. Eastman" <eeastman at cisco.com>
To: Lynn Danielson <lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us>
CC: clue-admin at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: [CLUE-Adm] Re: [Fwd: CLUE Presentation]
Sender: clue-admin-admin at clue.denver.co.us

Hi Lynn,

I just used Netscape 4.67 on one of my Linux systems, and it
downloaded just fine.  If there is someplace I can upload it
to, or if someone wants me to email them a 7MB file, let me
know.

It would be good to move this to the CLUE web site, and not
just link to it, as it will not stay on my site for more then
about 30 days, as it uses up 1/2 my allotted space.

Eric

--
Eric Eastman		  phone:  303-627-6342
Technical Marketing Eng   mobile: 720-480-7607
Cisco Systems		  email:  eeastman at cisco.com