[CLUE-Adm] Re: [CLUE-Tech] Re: KISS for security

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Thu Mar 29 11:27:41 MST 2001

Thanks Tim,

I may take you up on that.  I've already sent a couple of requests to
the presenter scheduled for May to see if he could talk this month
instead.    I Haven't heard back from him yet, but I think he will.
A couple of other LUG members have also volunteered to fill in if
necessary, so one way or another, we should be covered.  A security
talk is definitely in demand.  I could schedule you in for May.  Does
that work?  I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,

Lynn