[CLUE-Adm] Presentations and home page updated

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu May 10 00:05:02 MDT 2001

Just an fyi,

I updated the presentations and home page to reflect next
months meeting and future topics through September.  I need
a couple more KISS speakers to fill out the schedule through
December.

Grant, thanks again for filling in this month on such short
notice.  Also, I corrected the spelling of your name on the
presentations page.  Sorry 'bout that, Mr. Johnson.  Hopefully
I can keep yours and Roy's last names straight in the future. :-)

Lynn