[CLUE-Admin] Suspicious login on clue server?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Apr 24 09:38:53 MDT 2002

When I logged into the clue server today, I was greeted with
"Last login: Sat Apr 20 09:58:09 2002 from ari-co12-31.rasserver.net".
I did login last Saturday morning.  I probably did so at the the time
logged above.  I would have logged in through my Techangle account.
But the hostname listed in wtmp seems bizzare to me.  Checking further
with the "last" command, others of you who have logged in lately also
seem to have done so from strange hostnames.

Since this is a public list, I'm not going to include the listing here.
But I invite you all to log in at your convenience, run "last" and give
me a reality check.

Perhaps I should be directing this question to Dave and Roy.  Is
204.32.197.0 a Techangle network that I would have used when I
RASed in?

Lynn