[CLUE-Admin] Re: [CLUE-Tech] Second Try

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Apr 24 10:38:44 MDT 2002

Jeff,

I was going to post the following in response to Brandon
and Gerry, but decided to send it to the admin list for
comments first.  If nothing else, I think this thread
shows that our members aren't getting the message about
our up comming auction.
CLUE has never held a swap meet, but we will be holding an
auction in June to raise money for purchasing a projector.
While having all items on the auction be donations would
be preferrable, we would consider letting members put items
on the auction for a split of the take.

For example, if you have an item that you felt was worth a
minimum of $20.00.  We could place that item on the auction
with a minimum bid of $20.  CLUE would then take

A) anything over the minimum bid amount as a donation or
B) a percentage of the sale amount as a donation.

You would need to show up early, before 7:00, to the June
meeting to get it registered for the auction and you would
be responsible for taking the item home with you if it did
not sell.  If this appeals to you, please contact me before
June 7th to preregister your inventory.

Lynn