[CLUE-Admin] Linux Fun-da-mentals details..

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Aug 21 21:15:35 MDT 2002

Lynn Danielson wrote:
> Dave -- are you willing to take care of this or would you prefer I do it?

Done.  The page is at http://clue.denver.co.us/fun-da-mentals.html.
Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Dave Willson, please post announcements about this to CLUE-Talk.  I
didn't put anything about a specific meeting (since the info I have is
already out of date).  Will this be kept current on Paul Bille's
calendar?  If so I can make it more obvious to check there for info.

I'm not sure this is the best way to do this, since I don't know how
stable the meetings are, so I haven't linked it to the home page yet.
Anyone have any thoughts or reservations?