[CLUE-Admin] Linux Fun-da-mentals details..

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Thu Aug 22 10:45:34 MDT 2002

David Anselmi wrote:
> Lynn Danielson wrote:
>
>> Dave -- are you willing to take care of this or would you prefer I do it?
>

> Done.  The page is at http://clue.denver.co.us/fun-da-mentals.html.
> Please take a look and let me know what you think.

It looks good to me, Dave.  Thanks!

> Dave Willson, please post announcements about this to CLUE-Talk.  I
> didn't put anything about a specific meeting (since the info I have is
> already out of date).  Will this be kept current on Paul Bille's
> calendar?  If so I can make it more obvious to check there for info.
>
> I'm not sure this is the best way to do this, since I don't know how
> stable the meetings are, so I haven't linked it to the home page yet.
> Anyone have any thoughts or reservations?

In order to make things easier on attendee's, it might helpful if the
meetings were held consistently on, say, the first and third Wednesday
of each month instead of loosely every other Wednesday.  We went through
the same transition for the certification study group.  If David (Willson)
chooses to do that, it would be good to put that info up on the web page.

As we've discussed before, I agree that most announcements should be
sent to CLUE-Talk only.

Lynn