[CLUE-Adm] [Fwd: CLUE.Denver.CO.US]

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sat Feb 9 16:56:20 MST 2002

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Can you add this information to the admin site when you get the chance?  This
> way, we can have it for future reference.
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

Here's what I did:  Added a link to the admin page nav bar to a new page.  That
page summarizes what Lynn said on this thread and shows the template as he filled
it out, with a link to download the text file.

It looks like the .us domain has changed registrars (owners?) and there is some
activity going on with it.  Details are at www.nic.us but I didn't see any way to
find out who the co.us domain is delegated to (whois isn't working on that site -
I didn't try any of the others).

I think we might want more info on the page than we have - is that the plan?
Perhaps we should put up the forms for our other 2 domains, so we have a history
of what's submitted.

Let me know and I'll get it done.