[CLUE-Adm] Presentation schedule

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Feb 18 17:12:23 MST 2002

Jeff,

I updated the index and presentation pages to reflect
Emily's legal advice talk for next month.  I currently
don't have any synopsis info.  If you could send something
to Dave Anselmi or me that would be great.  I hope to get
more info from Dave Price before long and I'll either put
that up myself or forward it on to David.

I plugged in "CLUE Auction Night" for our May meeting,
pushing back the May and June meetings to June and July,
respectively.

Dave,

if you would prefer to update all of the info yourself, let
me know and I'll do a better job of sending all presentation
info on to you. Otherwise, I'll assume you don't mind me
doing this sort of thing.

Lynn