[CLUE-Admin] Contact Form

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Feb 25 17:00:34 MST 2002

Greetings.

I am getting a lot of unsolicited email from the
'president at clue.denver.co.us' email.   I rarely use this email, except to
post official announcements to the group.

I believe spam bots are parsing it from our web pages.  I have a simple
'Contact' email form that I wrote for a client in PHP.  I am going to hook up
this form and change everyone's email at clue.denver.co.us to go to the form.

This will prevent spam bots from parsing email addresses from the CLUE web
site because users will have to click on the contact form link to send any
one of us email.

FYI.  Probably tonight or tomorrow, it will be live on the CLUE site.