[CLUE-Adm] Fwd: Re: Lug non-profit

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Thu Jan 24 06:20:10 MST 2002

Subject: Re: Lug non-profit
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:57:40 -0600 (CST)
From: Kara Pritchard <kara at luci.org>
To: <president at clue.denver.co.us>

Hello,

I was disappointed that I had so little interest from LUGs at the time.
Add to this, I had a baby 6 months ago, so I've been a bit distracted.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt anything for your group to look into your own
tax status. I'd still really like to set up the LUGs program, but don't
quite have the funds to set it up and administer it by myself right now.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/