[CLUE-Admin] August Special Guest

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Fri Jul 26 07:59:17 MDT 2002

Hey All:

I'm working on getting us space at the Radisson at Parker and I-225 for not
only this event, but for our regular monthly meeting as well.  We should be
able to get a larger space space (Around 100+ comfortably).  Thy are
checking on what they can do and should get back with me today on both
counts (the special event as priority #1 and the regular meeting as #2).

Another nice thing about using the hotel is that as we grow they have larger
rooms we can use.  So, I'll drop a note to the list as soon as I know
something more.

-Dave Hahn