[CLUE-Admin] CLUE Admin - Silent Auction Planning Meeting

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Jun 5 10:58:10 MDT 2002

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> ... should we hold the meeting at the installfest?  For example,
> carve out an hour to discuss the auction.

I think we should stick with this Saturday, but if we're going to
push it back a week, it would be better to get together at least
an hour before the installfest rather than spending an hour or two
during the installfest.  Time will be limited since we need to be
out by 3:00 p.m. and our time will be in demand to help with
problems.

Lynn