[CLUE-Admin] [Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Presentation on linux in education (Sat Jun 8 2002 04:14 pm)]

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sat Jun 8 11:33:05 MDT 2002

Guys,

I received the following message from John Hamilton.  How do you feel
about the topic?
Does anyone have any objections to an Linux in education case study
presentation like
this one seems to be?  It seems fine to me and I think Roger Frank would
probably be
inetersted (if he's not already involved).  If I hear no arguments by
early next week, I'll go
ahead and schedule him for late fall.

Thanks,

Lynn