[CLUE-Admin] CLUE Trade Name & Checking Account --> problems!

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Jun 13 15:46:58 MDT 2002

Another issue with Option 2 is sales tax from the auction.
Just an thought, since it is one I personally hate to deal
with (re ITEC).

Stick with option 1, get the 501c along with the CO Corp For
Non-profit status as well via the Sec Of State.  File CLUE as
a DBA as well (additional deal).  You will need Articles of
Inc. for Non-Profit drafted, By-Laws (maybe), and first meeting
minutes is the norm (for "profit" corps).  After that, a status
filing every two years with the Sec Of State Office.

This is the simple nutshell version.  Check with a corp attorney
type for specifics if the Sec Of State's web site does not answer
the questions then, as well as to get "pre-drafted" versions of
the Articles and By-Laws.

Hope this helps.

--- Crawford