[CLUE-Admin] Auction item -- Great Northern gift cert

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Jun 14 10:05:37 MDT 2002

Jeff,

I brought up the subject of a gift certificate with our favorite waitress
(night manager) at the Great Northern on Tuesday.  She gave me a card for
her general manager, Leaonard Dumand, (303)770-4741, nyvegaslen at aol.com.

She indicated that he would probably be receptive to our request for a gift
certificate for our fund raiser.  She said to tell him we're the Tuesday
night group (or more specifically, the second Tuesday of the month group)
and he would know who we are. (Does that mean we're infamous?) He's out
of town this week, but will be back in the office next week.  I can give
you his card tomorrow at the installfest.

Lynn