[CLUE-Admin] Re: Supporting your LUG

Jeffery Cann president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Mar 3 17:43:50 MST 2002

Shawn,

Thanks for the invitation.  We are a LUG of about 300 people and our
meetings regularly draw 60-70 attendees.  We do conduct a door-prize drawing
each meeting, so we appreciate any contributions from theKompany.

If you do send us software for a giveaway, we will list you on our Sponsors
page -- http://clue.denver.co.us/sponsors.html.  We also will mention your
company and your discount offers each time you provide a giveaway.

In terms of specific software, I think copies of any or all of the following
would be excellent:

1.  Kapital
2.  Quanta Gold
3.  BlackAdder
4.  Data Architect

In addition, we are happy to display any marketing information at your
meetings that you wish to distribute.  Several other companies (mostly
publishers) already utilize this form of marketing at our meetings.

You can send any postal mail packages to:

	CLUE
	c/o Jeffery Cann
	2950 South Newark Place
	Aurora, CO  80014

Finally, I want to personally thank you for supporting Linux and KDE.

Sincerely,
Jeffery Cann
CLUE President