[CLUE-Admin] CLUE Announcment Email List

Jeffery Cann president at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Mar 13 06:51:30 MST 2002

Scott,

It was my pleasure to meet you last night at the CLUE meeting.  We appreciate
the sponsorship of CLUE by Hall-Kinion.

Briefly, CLUE is one of the oldest Linux User Groups (LUGs) in the USA.  In
addition to the 60-70 average meeting attendance, our email lists have a
combined subscription of 350-400 people.  Our web site delivered over 550,000
page views last year.  (HK is listed on the 'sponsors' page).  Our audience
is mostly computer professionals whose common interest is the Linux operating
system.

You can visit our home page at http://clue.denver.co.us/ to keep track of the
events.  In addition, we have a low-traffic email list, called
'CLUE-Announce'.  We send out meeting and event announcements to the
subscribers of this list.  To subscribe, visit:

You and any HK staff are always welcome to the meetings.  You can read more
information about our meeting format at:
  http://clue.denver.co.us/meetingInfo.html

We are happy to have HK staff make announcements at 6:30, just before the
KISS session begins.  However, the best time for announcements or appearances
by HK staff is at 7:00 pm.  This is when all of the door-prizes are
distributed and when we deliver all announcements to the group.

Please let me know if you need anything from me at any time.

Sincerely,

Jeffery Cann
CLUE President