[CLUE-Admin] CLUE North - Organizational meeting

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat Mar 16 11:12:25 MST 2002

I was guessing that, I am up for what the majority
wants, just wondering where is "central" to most.
Anyone in the peanut gallery?

--- Crawford

Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:09:35 -0700 (MST)
From: Randy Arabie <rrarabie at arabie.org>
To: Jeffery Cann <president at clue.denver.co.us>
cc: Dave Pitts <dpitts at cozx.com>, Gus Calabrese <wft at frii.com>,
        Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com>, <clue-admin at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: [CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE North - Organizational meeting
Sender: clue-admin-admin at clue.denver.co.us

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Jeffery Cann wrote:

> I appreciate everyone's interest and I would like to meet Saturday, April
> 6th, between 10 am and 12 noon.  As I know few places to meet (we usually
> meet over a meal) north of downtown, I appreciate any restaurant suggestions.
>  Please RSVP.  Also, if someone cannot make this date and time, please let me
> know ASAP and we can reschedule.

I've marked my calendar.  The time isn't an issue, whatever works for the
group.

I saw Sean had several suggestions....the Chineese sounded good.

--
Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg