[CLUE-Admin] CLUE ADMIN Installfest June 15

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Fri May 17 11:45:06 MDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:54:01PM +0000, tipsrules99 at attbi.com wrote:
> CLUE ADMIN:
<snip>
If we need to limit the installfest to CLUE
> then we can discuss it at tonight's meeting.
I really think that we should try to open installfest to 'all interested
parties' in the name of linux advocacy.  This is a great opportunity
for the curious to see linux in action, and the people who use it.

Also,  have we gotten any further on the issues we discussed a while
back?

* Waiver or release for all systems, combined with a written statement
of obectives for the install (distro, dual boot, X / Desktop, ethenet,
modem, etc.).

* A what is linux and why we love it presentation, and perhaps
additional discussion before the install and perhaps at lunch time?

aloha,
dave