[CLUE-Admin] Re: Installfest

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue May 21 09:12:02 MDT 2002

Mike Benavides wrote:
> I may have to arrange to get Will's Ok to bring in a few extra
 > tables and chairs.  Also I will need to make sure the power can
> handle the extra load.  I'll talk to him next week to get his input.

Mike,

One benefit that I believe attendees have gotten used to at
Batky-Howell is an availability of extra monitors that can
be used during the installfest.  I suspect this is not the
case at Will's place.  Perhaps we should emphasis that
everyone needs to bring their own monitors for this installfest.

Lynn