[CLUE-Admin] [Fwd: CLUE Meetings at ACC a Go!]

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Nov 8 10:29:05 MST 2002

Jeffery Cann wrote:
[...]

> Dave Anselmi - Can you get more information about the details of ACC meeting
> space?  Ideally, we want something like a lecture hall that holds 75-100
> people.  It is great that ACC is interested and enthusiastic about Linux.
> Please post the additional details when you get them from Jim.

Sure, I'll ask.  Space for 75-100 with a way to display slides--is there
anything else we need?

Out of curiosity, what are the attendance numbers for the past few
meetings?  Is a room for 50 even an option in the short term?

The room Jim has scoped out is a lab that has no student computers in
it.  He could also get us one with computers (2-3 people per machine).
I don't think that's necessary but it's an option.