[CLUE-Admin] From the Desk of Paul Bille

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Nov 14 12:47:55 MST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 09:39, David Anselmi wrote:
> Paul Bille wrote:
> >
> > This is a snapshot from the calendar. Follow this link to view the
> > complete CLUE Calendar <http://bille.cudenver.edu/clue/calendar/>.
> >
> >     * What do you like about the calendar?
> >     * What don't you like?
> >     * Can I demonstrate the calendar for you?
> >     * What else can I do?
>
> The calendar seems fairly nice to me.  How it is administered is very
> important to me, so I would like to see that and have a chance to play
> with it.
>
> If we decide to use this app, I would like to run it on the CLUE server,
> and integrate its authentication with apache so we could administer it
> from the admin pages without an extra password.  Under what license can
> we get the code?  How do you feel about us contributing changes (not
> that we'll be terribly active)?

Paul, it was good meeting you on Tuesday.  I wish we'd had more time
to talk about your calendar.  Dave's pretty much stated my thoughts
on the matter, except that I hadn't considered asking you about
licensing issues.  Can we get the code from you and try to compile
it up ourselves on our CLUE server or do you see a problem with that?

Cheers,

Lynn