[CLUE-Admin] FW: [NCLUG] CLUE North Meeting, Thurs 21 Nov

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Nov 18 11:45:47 MST 2002

Got this from one of the NCLUG viewers a few ago.
I have not checked it myself to see if it is something
with this guy's DNS servers or CLUE's site itself,
but figured it would be worth mentioning.

Also to note from last night, I did not get an email
for moderator approval from the CLUE-Announce list,
so it might be related.

--- Crawford