[CLUE-Admin] website banner?

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Wed Nov 27 18:46:48 MST 2002

Dave P,

Historically, we will put up O'Reilly banner ads for events, sponsored by
O'Reilly.  Generally, these have an expiration date and then we take them off
the site.

Since this banner is not for an event, I think we can display it for a
specified period of time, say 2 or 3 months and then I think we would yank
it.

Jeff

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 08:33 am, Dave Price wrote:
> Are we interested in this?
>

> ***Put Up An O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banner, Get A Free Book
> We are looking for user groups to display our ThinkGeek banners on
> their web sites. If you send me the link to your user group site with
> our O'Reilly ThinkGeek banner, I will send you the O'Reilly book of
> your choice.
>
> O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banners:
> http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/thinkgeek/
>

> aloha,