[CLUE-Admin] mailing list domain name changes

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at ihs.com
Tue Oct 22 10:39:59 MDT 2002

I updated the address on all of the lists from
"clue.denver.co.us" to "clue.techangle.com".
I just changed the addresses on the general
options page.

This should fix the reply to address for now.

Someone should remember to change it back when
we the "denver.co.us" domain problem gets fixed.

I still like the idea of the free regional domain
names, but perhaps it's time to reconsider paying
for something like "cluedenver.org".  What's the
cost for something like this, thirty-five bucks
per year?

Lynn