[CLUE-Admin] mailing list domain name changes

Chris K Chew chris at fenetics.com
Tue Oct 22 14:26:27 MDT 2002

> Lynn:
> What's the
> cost for something like this, thirty-five bucks
>per year?

ns.com offers them for $14/year.  I have used them several times, and their
online account manager is very nice and easy.  Anybody who has tried to
change something with networksolutions can tell you how attractive the "nice
online manager" feature is...

I am happy to donate the money for an official domain name if it would be
helpful.  I can't donate time, but I would like to help Linux users someway
or another.

Chris