[CLUE-Admin] [Fwd: [lug] Installfest!]

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Sep 3 14:27:50 MDT 2002

Also to note, ITEC can do the CD distro sells again.
I would need to give Linux Central a call for a list
on the current versions and such, but notes from the
last Installfest are as follows:

- RedHat 7.3 (3 installs, 1 doc)
- Mandrake 8.2 (3 installs)
- FreeBSD 4.5 (4 installs)
- Debian 2.2r6 (3 install)
- Yellowdog 2.2 (1 install)

Source discs are extra of course, which I could check into.
Prices would be ~$1.50 per disc, Yellowdog would be ~$2.50 per
disc (Yellowdog's rules here), plus tax + S/H stuff.

It seemed pretty good last time, though I admit, most of the
orders were at or after the Installfest.

I am also announcing this offer to the Boulder LUG as well,
so the order should be a little larger this time I would hope. ;-)

--- Crawford