[CLUE-Admin] New meeting space.

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Sep 23 22:17:26 MDT 2002

On Monday 23 September 2002 10:13 pm, David Anselmi wrote:
> I guess I've missed the discussion on new meeting space.  Is there any
> point looking into a library or ACC for space?

Yes.  The Radission is the current plan.  I think we are open to all options
provided the meet certain criteria, such as:

+ Room for 100 people
+ Handicap access
+ Doors not locked during meeting
+ Close to major roadways in city

In the past, we have tried to find library space, but most of the rooms were
not big enough (even for 50 people).  By all means, make some calls and see
what is available.  We haven't looked at library space for about 3 years.