[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: Re: LUG Calendar

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Sep 29 19:21:47 MDT 2002

Take a look at this, please.

Subject: Re: LUG Calendar
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:27:21 -0600
From: "Paul Bille" <Paul at ebille.cudenver.edu>
To: "Jeffery Cann" <fabian at jefferycann.com>

Jeff > We are working on a LUG calendar. Hopefully it will be completed
soon. If you would like to volunteer to help, please let me know.

Jeff,

Please take a look at this calendar:
http://bille.cudenver.edu/calendar - Network Calendar

It's a C++/cgi-bin application running on my server. It has been running
for over 5 years on various servers for various groups. The calendar can
be administered over the network.

I can set up a calendar for the group to use for test purposes some time
this week. Alternatively, we could discuss a project for a calendar
designed to your specification.

I know I'm a relative unknown in the group. I'd like to do something
about that.

Call me. I'd like to talk it over with you.

Thanks,
Paul
http://bille.cudenver.edu/author