[CLUE-Admin] FW: October CLUE-North presentation

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sun Sep 29 23:02:15 MDT 2002

Gus, could you plan on bring the LCD projector again?

Randy, below is the info for the CLUE-North web pages.

Anyone else or any other questions?  Still need speakers
for next time, so I am thinking of putting another email
out to the NCLUG, Boulder LUG, and CLUE-Talk lists to
solicit more folks.

--- Crawford