[CLUE-Admin] [Fwd: Here is a shot at a paragraph for the LUG list.]

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Aug 1 21:08:37 MDT 2003

Doug,

I'm going to be duplicating the CD's for this meeting.
Art wants to give them out at or near the end of his
talk.  I think he's going to be surrounded by people
who want to talk with him at that point.  I know you've
got a long drive home, but I was hoping that you might
be around to help hand these out and ensure that attendees
only get one copy each.  If you don't want to stick around
I'm sure we can enlist someone else.

Please let me know,

Lynn