[CLUE-Admin] anbody going to installfest

Ski Dawg skidawg at dscweb.net
Fri Aug 8 12:04:23 MDT 2003

I am wondering if anyone is planning on attending both the CLUE-DTC
meeting on Tuesday (8/12) and the Installfest at Regis on the following
Saturday (8/16)? I unfortunately can not make the Installfest on
Saturday and I have some books that I wanted to get to Crawford for
CLUE-North.

If you are going to be attending both, and wouldn't mind delivering some
books (5 or 6 I think), please let me know. If no one can make it, that
is not a problem, I am just trying to save myself an extra trip to
Denver if possible.

--
Doug