[CLUE-Admin] Website Updates

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Aug 25 13:43:10 MDT 2003

Hi Folks.

Main page and installfest have been updated.

 * September Meeting Announcement
 * RecycleIT
 * September Installfest

Please review these pages, and let me know if there are any corrections.

Still to come: (nudge, nudge)

 * CLUE Membership page (need requirements, summary)
 * Direct links to e-mail archives (/me being sorta lazy, coz I don't feel
like doing multiple nav-bar updates today).

Anything else needed right now?

 * Am I hallucinating, or did I read somewhere that we have a volunteer
for the Speaker Coordinator position -- can't find it.
 * Other things I've forgotten about