[CLUE-Admin] CVS loginfo and MailMan

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Dec 14 15:59:14 MST 2003

Hi Folks.

It might not be a necessary thing, but I continue to hope that CLUE site
development will attract a few participants.

Anyway, what I'd like to do is set up CVS to mail CLUE-Dev on commits.
Presumably, this will require having the CVS user subscribed to the list,
but there isn't any reason for the CVS user to be receiving such e-mails.
Is it possible to set things up in mailman such that the CVS user can
send, but won't receive CLUE-Dev emails?