[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: posting to Linux mail list

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Dec 21 13:58:04 MST 2003

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:38:26 -0700
CLUE President <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> Any thoughts on forwarding this to clue-talk?

> Subject: posting to Linux mail list
> Date: Thursday 18 December 2003 11:29 pm
> From: "Michael Surkan"
>
> I am a program manager in the Microsoft networking group, doing some
> research around how we can improve our operating systems. My goal is to
> help us identify capabilities, improvements, and features that Microsoft
> should be focusing on to help our customers over the next 5 years or so.
> I am particularly interested in hearing from Linux users, and get their
> input about what they feel should be priorities.
>
> I was wondering if you would mind if I posted a message on your Linux
> mailing list (clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us) asking for feedback? I want
> to ask for people to e-mail me directly if they would be interested in
> taking an on-line survey I have put together (sorry, I don't want to
> post the survey URL directly to the public).
>
> If you don't feel this is an appropriate use of your list, that's fine.
> Of course, I am always eager to hear your thoughts if you wanted to
> share them. :-)

Heck yeah. I'm sure various CLUEbies would love to tell M$ what they
think. Of course, you might neglect to mention that the e-mail list
archives are publicly accessible, and therefore someone might post a link
to Slashdot under the heading "Tell Microsoft What You Think".

Mwaaaahahahahaa.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/